Harry Marinos owned Marinos’ Seafood Restaurant

1938-10-18 naturalization, Harry Marinos crop w.jpg

Title

Harry Marinos owned Marinos’ Seafood Restaurant

Description

Harry Marinos owned Marinos’ Seafood Restaurant at Topanga Beach. He was a Greek immigrant whose real name was Aristides Marinos. The Raft and The Reel Inn were later built there.

Date

1938

Source

Digital only

Rights

Materials in this collection may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of Topanga Historical Society gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.

Publisher

Naturalization document, 1938-10-18
←Next Item
Previous Item→

Collection

Citation

“Harry Marinos owned Marinos’ Seafood Restaurant,” Topanga Historical Society Digital Archive, accessed April 15, 2024, https://topangahistoricalsociety.org/archive/document/1829.